Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What were the original ice cream flavors of Howard Johnson's restaurant? How many are there now?

ice cream flavor
 on Creative and Curious Kids!: Ice Cream Math and More...
ice cream flavor image



curious Ge


What were the original ice cream flavors from Howard Johnson's restaurant? How many different flavors are there now and the flavors?


Answer
George, as far as I know there are no more Howard Johnson's restaurants. Therefore there are no more flavors. Some of the flavors that I remember include the following:
vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, orange sherbet, fudge ripple, orange pineapple, peppermint candy, maple walnut, butter pecan.

I use to be taken to the local HoJo's after the school Christmas concert and for my birthday (one trip for both since my birthday is close to Christmas) and always ordered a hot fudge sundae with peppermint ice cream and an extra cherry on top. Yum, sounds good even now.



No comments:

Post a Comment