Tuesday, June 25, 2013

How long does it take for drift wood to stop floating?

wood bucket
 on Azrael hindu gujarati family, azrael hindu gujarati family ||
wood bucket image



Tina N


I bought some drift wood at the lps the other day and I've been soaking it for days now. It's still floating. Did I just buy the wrong kind? I know some types never get water logged and will always float. It didn't say what kind it was but could it be cedar? It kinda smells like cedar- but just faintly? Anyway, how long do you usually have to soak drift wood before it becomes water logged and will sink?


Answer
well whar i red in a book once that said you need a bucket that can hold the wood and tie some fish line to a rock and then to the drift wood and then let soak for two weeks and change the water everyother day.

The book is called My Guppy



No comments:

Post a Comment