Sunday, June 30, 2013

Is there any cell phone company that sells a pink phone?

ice cream phone case
 on Ice Cream Smooth Four-Generation Mobile Phone Protective Cover - China ...
ice cream phone case image



Sammy


When I get my first pay check from my new job teaching music lessons I'd really love to buy a new phone when my contract is up!!

I really like the Korean ice cream phones but obviously we don't have them here ^^
I just want a cute phone in pink or a light color!!
I'd love love love the iphone 4S but I'll have to think about that..they have wonderful cases for it!



Answer
For many phones you can find either pink cases or replacement shells in pink - just check ebay!

As for iPhone cases - some are so sweet. Here are some iPhone cases I think you'd like, even if just to look at the pictures:
http://www.squidoo.com/cupcake-iphone-4-cases



No comments:

Post a Comment