Thursday, June 20, 2013

where can i get an ice cream server?

cuisinart mix it in soft serve ice cream maker
 on Cuisinart-ICE-45-Mix-It-In-Soft-Serve-1-1-2-Quart-Ice-Cream-Maker ...
cuisinart mix it in soft serve ice cream maker image



Hope


I want to have an ice cream server for a graduation party. I've seen one before so I know they exist. Where can I get a machine that I could just put ice cream in and it will mix it and have there be a nozzle that it comes out of? All of the makers I've found just make it and doesn't serve. Thanks for your time :)


Answer
well the big restaurant serve soft ice cream makers/servers are very expensive

www.taylor-company.com/
..

or you can buy a small machine from amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-ICE-20R-2-Quart-Automatic-Frozen/dp/B0001540DW/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1307138250&sr=8-3-fkmr1



No comments:

Post a Comment