Monday, June 17, 2013

cuisinart ice-20 ice cream recipies?

cuisinart ice 20
 on ICE-20 - Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker - Ice Cream ...
cuisinart ice 20 image



ilovemyhor


i have a cuisinart ice-20 ice cream maker and we dont have the recipie book i know you can download it online but i have ms word 2003 so if you could give a link to the right download or the vanilla ice cream recipie that'd be great! thanks!! <333


Answer
I have a Cuisinart ICE-20 too!

I love it! I make a new batch of ice cream almost every week! My family and I love homemade ice cream!

I've made all the ice cream recipes at

http://www.serving-ice-cream.com/ice-cream-recipe.html

They work great in the Cuisinart ice-20!

My favorite vanilla ice cream recipe is

1 cup milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 - 2 tsp vanilla extract

After you’ve mixed the ingredients together, turn your ice cream maker on and pour this mixture in your ice cream maker. Let it freeze 20-25 min.

You can spice up this recipe by adding fun mix-ins like crumbled Oreos for Cookies and Cream or Chocolate Chips and Cookie Dough Balls for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Enjoy! You're going to love your machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment