Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hand Cranked Ice Cream Maker??

aroma hand crank
 on ICE MakEr Use And Care And Installation Guide
aroma hand crank image
Q. Where can I find a pretty cheap hand cranked ice cream maker?? I would prefer to get it at an actual store, not at an online store. Price range under $120 PLEASE! And if it helps any, I am located in TN.
I was hoping for cheaper than $140, but its a B-Day present for my dad. He loves homemade ice cream, but only from a hand crank maker!! Go figure!!


Answer
my family has made homemade ice cream for over twenty years. we do it by crank also and it is not that hard if you have a good bucket and crank. we have the rival one thats like 150 but i found one by a company called aroma thats only 90. im not familar with the company but it looks like its a good quality. also it is only available online. very few ppl seem to want to hand crank their ice cream anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment