Friday, June 14, 2013

What happens if you put gummy bears in the freezer and freeze them?

ice cream decorations
 on Cake Decorating Ideas, Icing, Recipes and Instructions
ice cream decorations image



Emmy


Would they turn hard or something?
I am making an ice cream cake and I am putting gummy bears on it as a decoration.
@ Madam curries
I am too young to work -_- And the cake is for my brothers birthday. So what, I eat cake once in a while.



Answer
well.....picture this........people are eating your cake and they are chewing it right now.....the cake is moist and soft, the ice cream is soft....oh!! But all of a sudden they bite into something unexplainibly difficult to chew....

gummy bears wont be as squishy if u put them in the freezer...their gumminess is going to be like theyre stale. Ever had a stale gummy bear? I mean...if you wouldnt mind that very different texture and taste on a cake then go ahead and freeze em! But personally....i would leave them alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment