Wednesday, June 26, 2013

how to make professional ice cream?

professional ice cream maker
 on ... Ice-Cream-Maker-Ice-Cream-Freezer-Professional-Rice-Cream-Maker-Small
professional ice cream maker image



noma


I am living in the Philippines and would like to start making ice cream to sell but I don't want it to look or taste like an elementary school project. I actually want to know how to make store quality professional type ice cream that people will actually want to buy. Thanks.
I'm actually trying to get more specifics. General knowledge makes me think milk, rock salt, sugar, etc but I was wondering if anyone out there actually has a detailed recipe.



Answer
Well you will need an ice cream maker first of all and once you have that down then you will need a receipe and some fresh cream, sugar, what ever other ingredients your going to use and start trial and error till you find some you like and think others would buy. Sherberts are good too. Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment