Saturday, September 21, 2013

What is the deal with Michael Phelps and the 8 gold medals or something?

gold medal
 on Gold medal 1
gold medal image



louiemocha


I don't really understand the whole Gold Medal/Greatest Olympian/Most Golds or something with Michael Phelps. I need someone who COMPLETELY understands this to explain this to me.
Thank you Nadeena N! and everyone else too!



Answer
OK i will try my best to explain, Michael Phelps just became the greatest olympian that ever lived, he won a total of 9 gold medals.These gold medals includes both the Athens and Beijing games. But he wants to win 8 gold medals in an individual olympics, that will make him the only sportsman in history to have that many gold medals at a olympics game, so far he won 3 gold medals at the Beijing games and need 5 more to go. I did my best i hope you understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment