Wednesday, September 18, 2013

How to keep ice cream from melting?

ice cream refrigerator
 on refrigerator ice kenmore refrigerator no ice kenmore refrigerator ...
ice cream refrigerator image



I_Save_You


OK right now i have Cookie Dough and Chocolate ice cream in the ice box. I'm going to bring to school and I will leave it in my teachers refrigerator for maybe 30 minutes I want to know if the ice cream will melt. If it does is there any way to stop it.


Answer
Your going to have to make sure you've got a good freezer to keep it solid. While it's true that water freezes to Ice at 32 dg. Ice cream must have a temp of 20 dgs or colder to remain solid, since the protien has a lower freezing point. It might be soft and gooey by the time you eat it, but it will still be cold and good.



No comments:

Post a Comment