Friday, September 13, 2013

How should I ask her out after what happened at prom?

ice cream door stop
 on Door Stop shaped in Ice Cream Cone | I New Idea Homepage
ice cream door stop image



Inang


What should I ask her to do?

It was basically a blind date so I dont know if it was piety or what. we danced and talked and i drove her home. when i walked her to the door we stopped and kissed. I just don't know what I can ask her to do. Something intimate so we can pick up where we left off hopefully.



Answer
well here are some ideas, i dont really know what she is in to so you will have to take that into condsideration, my personal opinion is to take her somewhere were she is going to feel comfortable without the pressure of intimacy, its notlike you guys have been on a couple dates...

my finace started it slow w/o a lot of pressure towards the physical, and now we're getting married:)
our first date: he teaching me how to drive a manual transmission, it gave him a change to put his hand on mine to help me shift gears then we had dinner and a movie. it was nice w/o pressure

some other ideas: going to the zoo, a park, museum, amusment park, ice cream palor, go get root beet floats...

i find those type if things romantic and endearing, i fell for my finace really fast haha



No comments:

Post a Comment