Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Looking for Crystal Initials to stick on Plastic Boxes?

ice cream apparel
 on ... of toxiferous designs ice cream cones t shirts and gifts wallpaper
ice cream apparel image



Hearts2Hea


Hi everyone, I found a site that sold crystal initials that stick on instead of heat transfer, and I can not find it now. Does anyone know where I can find Crystal Initials that stick on plastic boxes, etc. I thought I saved the link, but I guess I did not. I think the cost is about $1.25 per initial. Any crafters out there would appreciate your assistance in this matter. Blessings, H2H


Answer
Have you checked at craftstores? Or scrapbooking stores?

I found this site on the web - they come four to a card - $6.00 a card

Crystal Tattoo Jewelry
... spirit gum, a great theatre quality glue for reusing all of our stick on jewelry. ... Crystal Initials- uniquely Profoundia!- # ct 118 $6.00. Belly Tattoos. ...
www.profoundia.com/crystatjew.html - Cached

and this one

Decorate your own Initial T-shirt with Swarovski crystals
Crystal Apparel. Frames. Ice Cream Bowls. Large Gift Stickers. Napkin Gift Sets. PhotoStamps™ ... Add your initial, in your choice of crystal color ...
www.customlabels4u.com/JJ-crystal-tshirt-initial.shtml - 201k - Cached



No comments:

Post a Comment