Monday, September 9, 2013

How do i get ice cream stains out of silk?

ice cream underwear
 on null (Multi Col) Blue Lick It Ice Cream Print Boxers | 278269799 | New ...
ice cream underwear image






help me, I was at my aunts house and accidently got some ice cream on my cousins and aunts underwear and bras and I have to go in 20 mins!!

If it helps the underwear is black silk. also I think the cream was bad because its a bit like jelly.



Answer
Well, it will take more than 20 minutes to fix the problem, but it's easy to fix.

I'm assuming the underwear and bras are machine-washable? If so, rub undiluted dish washing liquid into the stains. Allow that to sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Then launder as usual. Repeat if necessary.


It doesn't matter which brand of dish washing liquid you use, as long as it's a good name brand. Most people recommend Dawn, but I've found other brands work just as well...Ajax, Palmolive, Joy, etc.

Dish washing liquid is specifically formulated to break down fats and foods. It will break down the ice cream stains and allow your washer to wash them away.

-



No comments:

Post a Comment