Monday, September 16, 2013

If I washed my Pampered Chef ice cream scoop in the dishwasher will it be ruined?

ice cream gift
 on CHOCOLATE ROMANCE (500g Ice Cream Cake) - mlpgifts.com
ice cream gift image



Kissing_Ca


My ice cream scoop turned black after washing it in the dishwasher and the black rubs off on anything it touches. It was a gift and I didn't knwo that it couldn't be washed (what kind of ice cream scoop can't be washed in hot water?!?!).

Is there anything, any coating we can put on it to save it?



Answer
Call 1-888- Our Chef. Tell them you got it for a gift and more then likely they'll send you a new one which comes with instructions. I am a PC consultant. This way you don't have to go through the person that gave it to you because you're just back tracking to a consultant. Call them earlier in the morning you will be on hold for like an hour. Or you can request a call back which is what I do and it's really decent. Good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment