Friday, September 27, 2013

Convince my dad to buy me a new phone?

ice cream galaxy s3 case
 on Samsung Galaxy S2 (SGS2) - Ice Cream Sandwich / CyanogenMod 9 Hands-On ...
ice cream galaxy s3 case image



Cassandra


I asked my mom and she just says to ask my dad. So my friend did a really good job at convincing me to get a galaxy s4 which I
really like. But my dad has the android 4.0.1 or "android ice cream" and he's trying to convince me to take it. So i play around on the phone and i think it has a really bad camera compared to my ipod ( the 4th generation) the android icecream Looks exactly like the s4. But the thing that really bothers me about the android is the camera my dad claims that it's better than the iPhone but honestly I don't think so. The thing that really makes me want the s4 is if you turn your head away while your watching the video it pauses the video. That would be super useful in my case. My dad says there's no difference between the two phones except the softwares like that's Samsung and this is andriod and like hardware or like battery use.. He was really in detail and I kinda know nothing about that kind of technical stuff. I mean I guess it is a waste if it looks the same and does the same but with only the video thing and a better camera. My friend was also telling me about this air wave thing idk. Can anyone tell me what the major & minor differences are? Then at least i will have more reasons to buy the s4. Thanks so much!



Answer
For your information samsung is an android and the s4 isn't really that good it's just and s3 with features that aren't even that great. TEAM HTC ONE *<33333



No comments:

Post a Comment