Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm a 20 year old guy and 330 pounds. How can I change my lifestyle and lose weight?

ice cream dipping cabinet
 on New and Used EUTECTIC ICE CREAM DIPPING CABINET FREEZER PUSH CART for ...
ice cream dipping cabinet image



Dick


I seem to try all the time with this but I end up losing motivation. I'm not sure what it is, I never really do an official plan or anything. But I want to start eating much better and exercising. What is the best way about going through this and what can I do to make sure I stick to my plan?


Answer
Use smaller dishes. This is more a psychological trick than anything else. The theory goes that when a proper portion size looks bigger on a smaller plate, you don’t feel like you aren’t getting enough food. It works because it satisfies the mind and the tummy.

Water is awesome. I know that we are used to our sodas, sweet teas and other high calorie beverages. Most people will say they don’t like water. But water cleanses and flushes the toxins out of your body

Clear out the junk food. If you are anything like I used to be, I am sure there are little pockets of junk foods all over your kitchen. The potato chips in the cabinet, the dips in the fridge, the ice cream in the freezer, the candy in the bowl on the counter—also known in my house as the calorie traps. Clearing out the junk clears out the temptation. Take an hour and throw out or donate every last bit of it. If it isn’t around, you can’t eat it.

Go for a walk after dinner. Exercise, even in small and short bursts, can change your life. Instead of sitting down to play on the computer or watch television, get outside and go for a walk. Good Luck
Read more: http://www.howtobesmarter.com/10-tips-for-fast-natural-weight-loss/



No comments:

Post a Comment