Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cruisinart soft serve ice cream and yogurt maker ?

soft serve ice cream recipes
 on Creamy Soft Serve Delights Rival Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker Recipe ...
soft serve ice cream recipes image



Jay Dub


I'm thinking about buying a cruisinart soft serve ice cream and yogurt maker only if you don't have to buy special ingredients to use it. Will this product produce ice cream and yogurt from things you can just purchase from the grocery store ??? If anyone has one of these can you tell me if it's something worth buying ???


Answer
We have one and we love it. I made butter pecan ice cream last weekend, and I'm making strawberry this weekend. It works really good. It comes with a recipe book of ice creams and sorbets. It freezes in 25 minutes and comes out like soft serve. We like it harder so I put it in a container and put it in the freezer. Hope this helps.



No comments:

Post a Comment