Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What is the best gift to get a family with a budget of $25.?

ice cream gift set
 on ... TRAY | KAWAII CUTE YUMMY MINIATURE CLAY ICE CREAM DESSERT 6 PC SET T3A
ice cream gift set image



bistina


This year we decided to give family gifts instead of to individual children. I think it has to do with my four children, which I totally understand! Now I have to buy several family gifts and some of the families have children as young as 2. I have no idea other than gift cards and I think they are so boring. Any suggestions?


Answer
Pick a theme:

"Movie Night". Include a DVD, some popcorn and a 2L bottle of their favorite beverage.

GAMES: Choose classics like Candyland or checkers for the little ones, Monopoly or Risk for older kids. You can prolly get 2 or 3 games for $25.

Ice Cream: A set of ice cream dishes and toppings.

Use your imagination and make it fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment