Sunday, July 28, 2013

How much money should I bring to King's Dominion?

ice cream game
 on Halloween Printables - Mr Printables
ice cream game image



angeliciou


I have a class field trip to Kings Dominion in whcih i already paid for everything except food and all the other extra stuff like games. I was just wondering how much money I should bring for the games and enough for food. Im 12 so I dont eat that much.

I want money for things like stuff animals, ice cream, games, funell cakes and things like that.
Thanks!



Answer
You'll need to take into consideration that food and drinks in amusement parks are overpriced. With that said, expect to pay at least $10 for a meal, minus a drink. Expect to pay at least a $3 for a fountain drink, around $4-$5 for a bottled drink from a vending machine. Snacks can range from $5-$8 depending on what you're getting. And souvenirs can range anywhere from a few dollars to hundreds, depending on what you want.

Personally I would bring at least about $50. That'll at least cover you for food and drinks. If you're determined to buy souvenirs, I'd probably bring about another $25-$50, so maybe at least $75-$100 total, that way you're covered.



No comments:

Post a Comment