Monday, July 29, 2013

How do I get dark red hair without it being copper?

ice cream hair products
 on Ice Cream Dry-T Mask (500 ml, banana, new, dry frizzy treated hair ...
ice cream hair products image



Shayla


I tried dying my hair a deep red, sort of like Arianna Grande's, but it turned out really copper-y. I don't want it to be red-violet but I hate this copper. I'd like a happy medium. How can I fix it?


Answer
I strongly recommend getting 'ICE CREAM NOURISHING COLOR MASK' In cherry red.
Works wonders for your hair.

It's just like a conditioner. You apply it after shampooing and leaving it on for 15 minutes. When you wash it out, your hair will have a cherry red tint OR color ( depending how dark your hair is )
Try a small strand of your hair first and see if you like the shade.

I've used this product on bleached hair and it gave me fire truck red hair. I loved it.
Try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment