Monday, July 22, 2013

Is there such a thing as an electric ice cream scoop ?

electric ice cream
 on Sunbeam+ice+cream+maker+recipes+gc8101
electric ice cream image



I_hate_bei


There have been times when my ice cream has been frozen solid as a rock . I’ll bet I’m not the only one who has faced this situation . One character on a TV show mentioned an electric ice cream scoop that softened up the ice cream so it would be easier to take out of the container . I've typed "electric ice cream scoop" into the Yahoo ! search engine, with mixed results . Is there really such a thing as an electric ice cream scoop ? Where can my I buy one ?


Answer
ya there pretty cool they heat up to get the ice cream out my friend has one he bought it at sears.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00869980000P?vName=Appliances&cName=Cookware,Bakeware&Gadgets&sName=Cooking%20Tools%20&%20Gadgets&psid=NEXTAG01&sid=IDx20070921x00003j



No comments:

Post a Comment