Friday, July 26, 2013

What should i bring to cheer up my friend who had a bad breakup?

ice cream kits
 on Ice Cream Cone Craft Kits: Toys & Games
ice cream kits image



Kaligh101


my really good friend just broke up with her boyfriend about a year. she is at her friends cabin for the weekend and me and another good friend plan on going to her house while she is gone and bringing her a breakup survival kit! what all should i bring? im planning on chocolate, cookies, ice cream, a cd, flowers, bubble bath, candles, and movies. what movies should i bring? anything else that a 15 year old girl would want to get over her first real boyfriend?


Answer
bring cookie dough, and toppings for the ice cream, bring regular comedies, but no romantic movies
some hot chocolate, and a deck of cards or a board game, my suggestion is Apples to Apples, it's a really fun game that has made all my friends forget their boy troubles over the years, and fyi I'm 17 and I've been in your situation many times
Good luck to you and your friend, i hope she feels better soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment