Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm going to disneyland in a week from today?

ice cream lanyard
 on 452-1978-thickbox/sanrio-hello-kitty-squishy-ice-cream-ball-chain.jpg
ice cream lanyard image



ICED


I don't know what to take to the park? Like what kind of bag should I have and it has to be a light bag because I'm going with my boyfriend my little brother and they are not going to be carrying it. Like how much money should I bring, should I bring sunscreen, snacks, drinks, sunglasses, hats?


Answer
I've been many times, and this is what I've learned: the only thing you REALLY need walking around Disneyland is your Disneyland pass, money (or debit/credit card), ID/driver license, hand sanitizer, chapstick, and cell phone.
All the extra stuff I usually carry around stays at the hotel! I usually try to carry my ticket, cash, and DL and credit card in a fast pass holder on a pin lanyard around my neck. The chapstick , cell phone and spray hand sanitizer go in my pocket. This year I'm trying a messenger back...we'll see how it works.
I also wear sunglasses, but those you'll be wearing...not like you're carrying anything extra.
As far as the amount of money to take...it all depends on the person. I like to budget at least $150/day. If you're only going for one day...you may want to bring more if you're planning on buying a lot of souvenirs. As people have mentioned, Disneyland is expensive. A hamburger/french fries/drink at Disneyland will cost about $10-$15. Snacks (churros, ice cream, turkey legs, chimichangas, pretzels, pickles, chocolate covered strawberries, ect.) average about $5. Drinks range from $3 - $5. Tshirts average about $25, Sweatshirts about $50...you get the idea...figure what you're going to want to buy and take it from there.
Have fun...I'll be there next week, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment