Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How Can I Make Miniature Food?

ice cream earrings
 on Kitson Jewelry nu bij Beauty-Queen! | Snow White Glamour
ice cream earrings image



ClarissaM


I have always been interested in miniatures but I don't know where or how to start making them.
Especially mimi sweets, I would also like to try and make food earrings like cupcakes and ice cream just to wear, maybe even try selling.
Keep in mind, I'm only fifteen and middle class, so is there a simple/fun way that won't cost much?
Which clay, which paint, alright to bake in oven?
I know there are websites, but I want the best advice from people if possible.



Answer
sculpey or any other brand polymer clay u can get at a craft store
comes in all different colors so u dont need to paint. bakes in the oven. you could paint it after you bake it if u wanted, if so use acrylic paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment