Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Is buying a Frozen Yogurt Machine worth it?

rival ice cream maker instructions
 on ice cream sorbet maker ice 20 series automatic frozen yogurt ice cream ...
rival ice cream maker instructions image



morgandrus


Me and my friends are addicted to frozen yogurt from places like counter culture and menchies so we were going to buy our own frozen yogurt machine so we could have some any time we wanted. But I want to know if it is worth it, like does it taste as good as the yogurt at those places? and is it difficult to use? and which brand is the best?


Answer
Good timing! I just bought an ice cream maker by Rival for $15. I'm using it for left over fruit to make sherbets and sorbets. The instruction manual included recipes for frozen yogurt (I'm gonna try that next). My first batch of sorbet turned out fantastic and it was soooo easy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment