Monday, May 20, 2013

Anyone want to read my story?

ice cream neon sign
 on Neon Signs - ICE CREAM LOGO NEON SIGNS
ice cream neon sign image



<3 makes t


They smile at each other. No words are spoken and no sounds are made. They simply look into each other’s eyes and felt something. Chills were sent through her spine from her heart. She never felt this way with anyone else. As the stiff wind blew, he embraces her in his strong arms. She imagines a big neon sign pointing above them in a shape of a heart. The sunny day ends perfectly. They watch the sun set under the mountains and soon into the water. Darkness begins to flow into the screen and the curtains fall.

I met you in the month of June
From then on, to see you was never too soon
You sold coffee at a coffee stand
And I sold toffee at a toffee stand
Our stands were side by side
But I felt as if the space was too wide
You have been heart broken before
So I knew what I had in store
But nothing could stand in the way of my dreams
I could do nothing to stop it, or so it seemed
That girl that broke you heart
You were too good for her from the start
The day I felt that we really clicked
We saw that one dolphin do a dolphin kick
Spending the whole day together felt like forever
But when I wanted it to end was never
The time we spent with one another from then on
Made me think of no other name than your name Sean
I knew you still loved her, but what was I to do
I knew you still loved her, but what was I to do
When my love for you grew and grew
One day we were going down a road in a car
About to drive toward the shooting of the stars
But this one day I will never forget
Something that we will always make us regret
The car’s tires screamed with lungs of a little girl
The car swirls like swirls coming out of an ice cream machine
And I thought to myself this is it Christine
Before coming to a complete stop
I literally felt my heart drop
My neck too stiff to move
This fate of ours seemed unable to remove
As I slowly looked down below
The sound of the river with rocks like knuckles began to grow
As we hung half way off a cliff
My eyes could not help themselves as I shot out tears and a sniff
Looking back at it now, Sean and I realize that we were a lucky pair
Nothing else besides us could compare
We were rescued that day by the fire firefighter
From then on, our bond could not have been tighter
So from that day on, Sean realized what was love
It wasn’t the love that girl was unworthy of
It was the bond we shared
It was the things that took us unprepared
That girl slowly disappeared out of his life
And I became his wife
The moral of the story is to not look into your past
But to make your current love last, last, and last
Our only regret was the time we lost
And that was the one and only cost

We drive to the beach for our daily sunset watch and Sean embraces me in his strong arms. We watch the sun set under the mountains and soon into the water. Darkness begins to flow into the screen and the curtains fall.

The story has a happy ending, but the tone is sad because I was inspired by a broken heart. Enjoy.


I take back the broken heart statement. I guess I have a torn part caused by the regular drama of high school.



Answer
yea? what's your question? I read it, now how could I possibly answer a screen play that I guess supposidly takes the form of a poem....

Here's some tips don't rhyme every sentence with the next one, here's an example:

You sold coffee at a coffee stand
And I sold toffee at a toffee stand

If you want to make it sound more realistic you've got to cut it in half, ryhme every other instead of every singel one, here's an example:

You sold coffee at a coffee stand
I sat there and watched you from across the road
And I sold toffee at a toffee stand
We would sit in our stands, our own aboad

Etc. basically it gives it more flare, I suggest occasionally ryhmeing two sentences together, one after another, but not for every single one. It makes it seem so cut and dry with such short ryhming. Re-write the story except for the beggining and end where you don't rhyme because those parts were good.

I guess this is my answer?



No comments:

Post a Comment