Thursday, May 23, 2013

I have a a rival ice cream maker,?

rival soft serve
 on Download rival soft serve manual | Diigo Groups
rival soft serve image



Happiest i


and I lost the orignial icecream recips book. I just want the recipe for the basic vanilla reipe that you can add other stuff to.
I know you can google it, you can google any recipe you want. I want some one to type up a recipe they have used. I also already tried googling it and didn't get what I want.



Answer
INGREDIENTS

2 cups heavy cream
1 cup milk
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in ice cream maker bowl. Stir well, until sugar is dissolved. Process in machine for 30 minutes or until consistency of soft serve icecream. Serve immediately or place in container and freeze to mature, about 1 day. Place in refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving to soften slightly.

Note: You can substitute half and half, whole milk or reduced- fat milk for some or all of the cream. It just won't be as creamy



No comments:

Post a Comment