Monday, May 13, 2013

Why are chocolate ice-cream stains so hard to remove?

ice cream clothing
 on Shattered Halls--hell fire wall--Blood Furnace--Parchment roll PK10 ...
ice cream clothing image



nimo22


I'm pretty good at getting any type of stains out of clothing, but one thing I can never get out is chocolate ice cream stains. I don't know how many of my daughter's clothes have been stained this way and I've never been able to remove the stains. Just yesterday she dropped chocolate ice cream on her favorite khaki cargo pants. We came right home and I instantly treated the stain, let it sit, then washed them. The stains remained, so I repeated the procedure, still the stains remain. I haven't dried the pants yet because I don't want to set the stain. But what can I use to take out the chocolate ice cream stains? I have tried every kind of laundry pre-treater on the market, including those oxygen powders, none of them work. Does anyone know what I can do?


Answer
The best way to get any food stain out of clothes is to use liquid dish soap as quickly as you can after the "uh-oh" occurs. A few drops and a little luke warm water, rub it gently, don't grind the fabric together, then rinse and wash as usual. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment