Monday, May 20, 2013

How can I get my school to put soy ice cream in the ice cream machine?

ice cream vending machine
 on ... vending machinery mayur international ice cream vending machine
ice cream vending machine image






I attend Booker T. Arts Magnet, in Dallas, TX.

Convincing the school probably won't be hard, but where do I find soy ice cream for vending machines?
I'm not trying to rid the school of regular ice cream, and I know where to buy soy ice cream. I'm looking for where to buy portioned sizes in bulk. Sam's Club is the only place I'm thinking to look. Hmm. Just looking for other ideas.



Answer
look up vegan ice cream brands in google, (like Tofutti) and e-mail them or find a number to call and ask them how to go about doing that.

that's a great idea by the way!



No comments:

Post a Comment