Saturday, May 11, 2013

What would an Ice Cream party be called?

ice cream party
 on for ice cream socials! If you want some cool ice cream social party ...
ice cream party image



Samantha V


Well I have this Graphics homework, and I have to have a party theme (such as, superhero theme, pool party theme, phone party etc.) and I want to do one of those parties at those ice cream parlors.
But I don't know anything about those kind of parties or even what they're called.

I need to do a collage relating to my theme, but what do I include?
I've got pictures of ice cream, and smoothies, but what else?



Answer
Yep, it's called an Ice Cream Social. Try getting photos of a 1950's malt shop, photos of milk shakes, sundaes, banana splits, ice cream cones, egg creams, ice cream floats, are all examples of items from an ice cream parlor. Try making your collage like a menu perhaps?



No comments:

Post a Comment