Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Should I get the iphone4s of wait for the iphone 5?

ice cream iphone 4s case
 on ... iPhone 4 4S Speaker silicone Case ,speaker silicone case for iphone 4
ice cream iphone 4s case image






My uncle is selling is iphone 4s to me for 900 nzd (new zealand dollars). I was also given 2 iphone 4/4s cases to protect the phone. I hear that the iphone 5 will be so much better but I don't wait the shape to change. But apparently it's rumored to have a bigger screen. So should I wait for iphone 5 or just buy the iphone 4s from my uncle?
I don't want the shape to change***
I don't like big phone that are too big for me



Answer
Hi Feel Samsung Galaxy S3 would be fine for you, its a latest phone with cool features, and its size is not much big. Some other features are as follows:

Key Features:

# Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
# 8 MP Primary Camera
# 1.9 MP Secondary Camera
# 4.8-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
# 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor
# Wi-Fi Enabled
# Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB



No comments:

Post a Comment