Sunday, May 12, 2013

Is the Kitchenaid Ice Cream Freezer attachment any good? Is the mixer strong enough?

kitchenaid ice cream maker
 on Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker : My friend has one and I'm always jealous ...
kitchenaid ice cream maker image



tockerz57


I want to buy an ice cream maker/freezer. I have a KitchenAid mixer, but I wonder if the motor won't get warm or worn out on the long freezing cycle? Anyone have any experience with this?


Answer
I just bought this attachment 6months ago and it is great!! I have made ice cream, sorbet and even margarita ice (similar to gelato) my machine is put through the paces as I make pasta, grind meat and even use it to make dough. The Kitchenaid is the best home mixer and my first lasted 20years - this is my second and i am sure it will last just as long. Good Luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment