Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What's on your christmas list? :)?

ice cream lanyard
 on 452-1978-thickbox/sanrio-hello-kitty-squishy-ice-cream-ball-chain.jpg
ice cream lanyard image



Flamingoki


what's your christmas list? can be what you want, need, desire, or just something random you think would be really cool to have!

Here's mine!
brad
fake mustach
play doh
bubbles
crayons
something fuzzy (can be a body part of brad)
ice scraper (not for ice cubes)
stapler
cape
chex mix
gummy stuff
fishie playing cards
andes mints
CC lanyard
socks (below ankle cut)
helado (ice cream)
a hedge hog named Percy (that is non negotiable)
crazy straws
baby spoons (eat some pudding or ice cream with them it's hilarious! same for eating cereal with a big a$$ table spoon! so weird but fun! also try slurping jello thru a straw at a restaurant! they LOVE it!!!!)
after dinner mints
bunjee cord
Christmas ("i want christmas for christmas"-lora, friend)
sparklers
green tu-tu
swimming flippers
a slinkie

thank you!!! :D *offers you a cookie*
:) i'm 16. but i'm like 2 in my heart. lol. i'm pretty mature but i just love being weird!! brad is my boyfriend that i haven't gotten a chance to see for awhile. :) and yeah if they're expensive i tend to loose them so i want inexpensive things that my family will get a laugh out of and can easily get from a dollar store. :)



Answer
Honestly, I only want one thing. I want to be with my special someone. I think I'd do just about anything to spend Christmas with her. And if I could share the experience of my first time seeing snow, with her..that would be beyond words...amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment