Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What is Happening and do people really care?

ice cream revolution
 on It seems Unilever is not so hot about warm ice cream after all.
ice cream revolution image



Patriot X


There is a High chance of american revolution...or is there? The question is will people actually fight when the time comes or just sit and watch on CNN while eating ice cream, or will they get a damn clue and fight for whatever side they beleive is best


Answer
It depends on where you live. If there are no right wing militias to speak of where I am then I probably will tune in to cnn while I clean my weapons. Will I shoot my neighbor- of course not but I will take aim at a scum bags like Timothy McVeigh types- you betcha. That said it is a bit pathetic and scary that such hatred is bred here.



No comments:

Post a Comment