Sunday, October 27, 2013

Can you please provide me with info about the samsung galaxy s3?

ice cream iphone case
 on Ice Cream Sandwich for your iPhone. What a tasty case!
ice cream iphone case image






If anyone have an galaxy s3 or know anything about it can you please tell me the pros and cons because I have read forums saying that there is a defect in the screen and it cracks mysteriously so is that true because I don't want a phone that screen cracks on it's own while using an protective case so please if you have one let me before I waste my money


Answer
The Samsung Galaxy S III is a multi-touch, slate-format smartphone running the Android operating system. It is designed, developed, and marketed by Samsung Electronics. It sees additional software features, expanded hardware, and a redesigned physique from its predecessor, the Samsung Galaxy S II. The S III employs an intelligent personal assistant, eye-tracking ability, increased storage, and a wireless charging option. Depending on country, the 4.8-inch smartphone comes with different processors and RAM capacity, and 4G LTE support.The device was launched with Android 4.0.4 "Ice Cream Sandwich", and can be updated to Android 4.1

Galaxy s3 is better than iphone 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment