Monday, October 7, 2013

How much makeup should an 11 year old wear?

ice cream lip balm
 on Whats even cooler, are the delicious ice cream flavoured DO-IT ...
ice cream lip balm image



Serena


STOP. DON'T SAY NONE. YOU'RE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME AND YOUR ANSWER WILL BE REPORTED.
I was thinking maybe some lip balm/chap stick/lip gloss, concealer for acne, and natural-looking blush. Is that too much? Oh and don't say none because I know 11 year old's who wear mascara, foundation, eyeshadow, and lip gloss.



Answer
I also hate when people say: OH, THAT'S TOO MUCH. GO FOR THE NATURAL LOOK. DON'T WASTE TIME GETTING READY. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. BE SURE TO EAT LOTS OF ICE CREAM AND CROISSANTS(well not the last part, but i have to remind my self. i forget to eat. well i don't forget, i just hate eating.) SO DON'T LOOK LIKE A FAKE LITTLE SLUT. I BET YOU SMOKE AND ALL THAT.

Well, excuse me, lady. I like to look nice, for a change. Why don't you try it?



Anyways, back to the question.

What did I wear when I was 11? Well, I was in 6th grade, so I think I wore light brown eyeshadow, mascara, blush, a little powder, and concealer. And I didn't do my makeup everyday until late 7th grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment