Thursday, October 17, 2013

How do you say no to people offering you food?

ice cream invitations
 on Ice Cream Party Invitations | Best Party Ideas
ice cream invitations image



Beccaboo


How do you say no when theres donuts in the office? Or your at a party and can't seem to stay away from the chips & salsa... I always seem to loose my diet when this happens. I was at my friends the other night... wasn't even hungry & then she starts making these cookie & ice cream treats and I felt the need to eat one! I couldn't say no! What do you do ? How do you say no?


Answer
You get yourself away from the donuts. Go to another room. Out of sight is out of mind. Tell yourself you can have a donut - just not TODAY.

If necessary say no to the party invitation. I turned down a BBQ this weekend because I knew there would be nothing healthy to eat and I'd eat something bad.

As for your friend, explain you are on a diet and simply ask that she not make ice cream treats when you are there.



No comments:

Post a Comment