Monday, October 14, 2013

How do I translate this into Spanish?

ice cream doll
 on Shelly Ice Cream Cruiser Doll Cruise along in Shelly s ice cream ...
ice cream doll image



TINA


I ate a lot when I was little and my favorite food was ice cream and cookies. I watched my my favorite show Spongebob all the time and my favorite thing to do was play house and dolls with my friends. I made a mess in the house all the time and drew on the walls in my room. My mom yelled at me everytime I made a mess but i would still do it. I fought with my twin sister alot but we still loved eachother.



Using the imperfect tense like
-aba
-abas
-abamos
-aban


Thank you :]



Answer
Comía mucho cuando era chica y mi comida favorita era el helado y las galletas. Miraba mi programa favorito todo el tiempo "Bob Esponja" y lo que mas me gustaba hacer era jugar a la casa de muñecas con mis amigas. Hacía un desastre en mi casa todo el tiempo y dibujada en las paredes de mi cuarto. Mi mamá me gritaba cada vez que lo hacia (a mess) pero lo seguiría haciendo. Peleaba mucho con mi hermana gemela pero aun así nos amábamos!



No comments:

Post a Comment