Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Having a dream about ghosts/ hauntings o.O?

ice cream van toy
 on Ice Cream Vintage Van Sale Cachedvintage And - kootation.com
ice cream van toy image



Vengeance


So I didn't realise this was a dream till I woke up but what happened was: I was at school with my friends and it was lunch, my friend told us to go to this ice cream van so we did and everyone got what they wanted then it was my turn. I asked for a can of cola and I gave him the money but instead of giving me it he threw it away! So I went mental and stole stuff and ran with my friends. There was a fast forward and rewind button so I choose rewind and I went back intime to the same moment apart from I am alone in a shop but the same man. I just get angry and throw stuff at him to the point where he's dead. Then this thing comes out! It looks like a woman but it's weird and tells me to kill it before time runs put so I do? I go home and I'm in my dining room doing homework when various shadows pass so j get up and say "your wasting your time" but I don't know why? And I walk into my living room where my sister is and she goes. "I can see it too, I can see his face in the door but he looks like he's stuck in a cage" she laughs then my mum goes "ugh transformer tracks! If your going to play with it at least clean. It before making it walk about" I'm confused by what she says so I turn to watch tv and this like giant toy transformer is infront of me and looks angry and tells me and my sister to go up stairs so we can talk but I start telling it no and for it to go away but it just stands there...
What does this mean? And should i go see transformers 3? ;D



Answer
I think you ate some wild foods before bed.

Your dreams are your subconscious hopes and desires or fears.

If someone dies then either they are "dead" to you or you wish or fear them to die.

You are fearful of dealings with women or a woman in particular.

Shadows could be your shadowy side of your personality (your alter ego). You want to do the homework, but part of you wants not to do the homework.

As for the cage, animals represent primal emotions not reigned in by rational thought.

If inanimate objects come to life, then new life is happening to you. Or maybe you feel like a robot sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment