Thursday, October 10, 2013

Does the aroma of a good cigar arouse you sexually?

aroma
 on For others, a much more free-form, sometimes almost poetic approach ...
aroma image



Annette K


If I smell the aroma of a good cigar I get aroused.I don't mean those manufactured machine made cigars but hand rolled ones.
I know many people don't appreciate the aroma of a cigar however I am curious if anyone else shares this pleasure with me.



Answer
Aroma can be a powerful sexual stimulant - which is why girls wear perfume, of course. The kind of aroma will vary from person to person - as will his or her sexual preferences.

I had never myself heard of a girl being aroused by the aroma of a cigar, I must admit - but if I'm in your part of the world maybe I'll take up smoking cigars just to see ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment