Thursday, October 10, 2013

If you could either: move anywhere in the country or roam around in an RV, which would you do?

electric ice bucket
 on Ice Bucket And Electric Kettle Stock Photos - Image: 17751433
electric ice bucket image
Q. Ward just retired. He has consented to move out of this ice bucket. (Alaska)
I want to move to Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.
He wants to sell our house, buy an RV and cruise around the country so we have no bills and no taxes etc...He said we could visit each child for a month, just hook up the RV home to their electric, and then move on a month later.
I'm not sure I want to feel like a turtle.

I'm not ever sure what I am asking here to tell you the truth.


Answer
I would definitely want a real house somewhere to call home.

Even a modest house in small town where taxes and housing costs are low.

But I am not a big "on the road" traveler anyway, so the whole RV thing sounds like nightmare to me. Plus, imagine when gas gets back to $4.00/gallon... you will just be parked and unable to drive anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment