Friday, April 19, 2013

Which flavor of ice cream do kids like best? Vanilla or Chocolate?

ice cream kids
 on Testing teatimes with toddlers | Life and style | guardian.co.uk
ice cream kids image



Koonanda


My husband says chocolate and I say vanilla. I know vanilla is the most popular flavor of ice cream in general.

Does anyone know the answer to this?



Answer
i always thought it was chocolate, until 3 years ago when we had my daughter's 5th birthday party. it was the first one that wasn't just family and such. I bought chocolate and vanilla ice cream cups. I ended up leaving with almost all the chocolate once left, and no vanilla ones. All 9 children (7 girls, 2 boys) picked vanilla... adults were the only ones that ate chocolate. that changed my mind. This has happened every year since then as well.

so, from experience, i would say most children prefer vanilla.



No comments:

Post a Comment