Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How do you know if you are allergic to something?

ice cream kit kat
 on 100 Simple & Delicious dessert recipes
ice cream kit kat image



Nunya


So Im pretty sure I have come to conclusion that I'm allergic to chocolate. It's just goes straight through me! My stomach doesn't digest it! I know this is kinda gross to talk about but Every single time I eat chocolate I get nauseous and the worste stomach cramps ever come to me and then after like 3-5 minutes it goes away an then I have to go diarrhea.. This is exactly what happened last night after I had a kit Kat and rocky road ice cream. Now that is the last time I'm going to eat chocolate cuz it happens every time! It all started when I was like 10 and I would put Nesquick chocolate powder in my milk and it has been like this ever since... Am I allergic? If not exactly chocolate then what the heck am I allergic to?


Answer
It might not be chocolate but one of the chemicals in chocolate that you are allergic too, my advice would be to consult a doctor, or instead of eating just normal chocolate, try Dark chocolate and it has less chemicals.



No comments:

Post a Comment