Friday, April 19, 2013

What can I use instead of an ice cream maker?

ice cream jar
 on Cammi Lee Events: Summer Party Tips
ice cream jar image



Lilly


I am making frozen yogurt and every recipe I find says ice cream maker! I don't have one, so what can I use instead? Thanks for your help!


Answer
If you have a large coffee can and a mason jar you can fill the mason jar with your yogurt, place it inside the large coffee can and layer rock salt and ice between the mason jar and coffee can. Then find a friend and roll the can in a long beach towel.

@ poster below. She said, if you read, the recipes she has requires an ice cream maker. I gave her a option that works just like an ice cream maker. This works because my former home ec teacher in highschool had us make ice cream like this for a project. So YOU apparently don't know what you're talking about. Not me. You also apparently can't read or comprehend.

Again Sir Mix and Mash you apparently don't know what you're talking about. A troll is a person who provokes a person to respond to a comment via insult. You blatantly said I didn't know what I was talking about. You provoked. You trolled first. Learn your freaking internet slang before you go accusing someone of defending themselves over your sorry excuse for a troll. Also trust me if I was trolling anyone they would know it.

@ Rupert - you're just as big of an idiot as Sir Mix and Mash. Do you not know how an ice cream maker works? It works the same as the suggestion I gave the OP. Here I'm linking a source so we can put this TROLLING to bed.

BTW I have reported both Rupert and Sir Mix and Mash for trolling.



No comments:

Post a Comment