Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Any recipes for the donvier ice cream maker?

donvier
 on Sale Donvier 837409W 1-Quart Ice Cream Maker
donvier image



Mgm


I just got my kids a used one but it came with no recipes i found like 8 plain ones online but I was wondering if anyone knew any others like green tea or mint chocolate chip? Any will do, thanks
Thanks I'll check those



Answer
I just got a Donvier ice cream maker from my aunt. The instruction booklet doesn't have many recipes - probably the same ones you already found on line. I've decided I can use any recipes that work for 1 quart of ice cream. So I found some on BHG.com (Better Homes & Gardens) and FoodNetwork.com and can't wait to try them. So far I've only made their French Vanilla and the Chocolate Silk. They were both delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment