Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ice Cream recipes without eggs or gelatin wanted?

cuisinart mix it in ice cream maker
 on Cuisinart+ice+cream+maker+instructions
cuisinart mix it in ice cream maker image



curious co


I have a Cuisinart ice cream maker. I am looking for ice cream/ sorbet recipes that do not require eggs or gelatin. Thanks!


Answer
I love making ice cream in my Cuisinart ice cream maker - but never put eggs in my ice cream. I guess my mom did a good job of scaring me about eating raw eggs when I was a kid!

Here's a recipe for a vanilla ice cream without eggs or gelatin.

You can also add fun mix-ins like crumbled Oreos for Cookies and Cream or Chocolate Chips and Cookie Dough Balls for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

1 cup milk
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 - 2 tsp vanilla extract

Just pour this mixture into your ice cream maker for 25 min.

If you want a different recipe - you can check out

http://www.serving-ice-cream.com/homemade-ice-cream.html

All the recipes on this site are "egg-less."
You should be able to find all the help you need!
Enjoy your ice cream...just try not to eat it all at once!



No comments:

Post a Comment