Monday, April 29, 2013

where would you recommend I look to purchase an ice cream truck?

ice cream freezer chest
 on Blue-Air-Commercial-Chest-Ice-Cream-Freezer-48-NSF-Sliding-Glass-Doors
ice cream freezer chest image
Q. You know with colorful pictures of ice cream treats and it plays a tune that is fun for the young children? I am thinking of starting a new business. Would I need to go to a specialty dealer or something? Or maybe contact an ice cream truck company? If you know of any manufacturers I could try it would be very helpful.


Answer
Ice cream trucks are expensive.

I suggest an extended E150 Ford panel van, no windows. You can put ice cream logos on the side, and install a chest freezer and generator. get the whole rig for under $5,000 with plenty left over for Nyquil and Raffi tapes.



See you on Art of Trolling ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment