Thursday, April 18, 2013

Seeking parts for Swiss Ott ice cream freezer?

italian ice cream machine
 on ... RFC 3 Batch Freezer Italian Ice Cream Machine Gelato Maker | eBay
italian ice cream machine image



Mcgoo


I use a Swiss Ott Freezer in my business. The parts supplier I used to use has gone out of business. And the manufacturer has been purchased by an Italian Firm and no longer services the F3 model.

This machine is quite old, but it still works very well and I do not want to spend five to ten grand to replace it, just because a part is wearing out.

Does anyone out there know who may be servicing users of these ice cream machines?

Swiss Ott Freezer
CH-3360

Type F3

I need new dasher blades and scraper blades.
* View nowhereuare's Profile
* nowhereuare

* Member since: August 04, 2007
* Total points: 1,121 (Level 3)
* Points earned this week: 343

* 37% Best answer
* 122 answers

Thanks, nowhereuare

I found an email address for you. Perhaps the company will be able to help you:

info@ottfreezer.com

Unfortunately, this is for the new company that will not support the older machines. Seems they bought the name and not the responsibility to service past customers.

But thanks again for your efforts.



Answer
I found an email address for you. Perhaps the company will be able to help you:

info@ottfreezer.com



No comments:

Post a Comment