Friday, April 19, 2013

Spiritually speaking, is it wrong for me to bribe my wife with sweets for sexual favors?

ice cream favors
 on Here's a sneak peek of the ice cream birthday party hosted by two of ...
ice cream favors image



Jack


I'm not complaining, but I can get my wife to do pretty much anything if I get her some chocolates, or some ice cream first. Still, it makes me wonder if my wife is prostituting herself to me. I'm not planning to change it, I just want clarification.


Answer
If it helps:

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 796
PROSTITUTION

796.07 Prohibiting prostitution, etc.; evidence; penalties; definitions.--

(1) As used in this section:

(a) "Prostitution" means the giving or receiving of the body for sexual activity for hire but excludes sexual activity between spouses.



No comments:

Post a Comment