Monday, April 29, 2013

what would happen if my sister swallowed a TINY amount of acrylic paint?

ice cream spoons
 on ice cream vanilla ice cream with fresh find similar images
ice cream spoons image



juicycoutu


There was a little bit of acrylic paint stains on her ice cream spoon left over from a project, and when she had finished eating the ice cream I noticed that most of the stains had dissapeared which means she had probably ingested them. Will she get sick? She is 12.
I live in Singapore which is why I am up this late :/ its in asia. The box doesn't say anything..



Answer
I think you should read the can cover

noramly it would say : A trace amount of this can be harmful or fatal Good luck


Search acrylic paint on the internet and you will proably find the answer but i think it can be harmful or fatal

Also, you can't go to the doctor and get a big bill the thing you do is wait for a reaction and if she is reacting to the paint you will know right away. Good luck my friend

For example: Someone is sick you probably vomit , have a fever and etc.
Thats when you notice something right?



No comments:

Post a Comment